Sheng Hua soup is a traditional herbal soup for women in the postpartum period, immediately after they have delivered.
It helps improve blood circulation, clears stasis and clots, warms the middle section and disperses cold. Helps metabolism and expelling of lochia. Also helps the uterus to shrink back to shape and prevents uterine hematoma.
1. Give the prewashed herbs a gentle final rinse under running water.
2. Add 300 to 500g of the meat of your choice and approximately 1500ml of water.
3. Bring soup to a boil and simmer on low heat for the appropriate timings, depending on the type of cooker used:
- Pressure cooker (20 minutes)
- Conventional Cooker (1.5 hours)
- Slow cooker (2 hours)
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated once opened.
Suitable for postnatal use. Contraindicated in pregnant woman and children.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Shop online for your favourite Asian groceries. Asian Pantry is open 24/7 with low prices everyday. Have any questions? Message us on chat or give us a call.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.