For Blood Circulation and Energy
Women with poor blood circulation tire easily. They may also experience discomfort during their monthly menstrual cycle.
Consuming Ba Zhen Vitalizing Herbal Soup promotes good blood circulation throughout the body, to help every woman stay in the pink of health.
Recommended for consumption on average 2 to 3 times a week. Suitable for long-term consumption.
Depending on your body constitution, consumption pattern can be adjusted at any time you wish to do so.
1. Give the prewashed herbs a gentle final rinse under running water.
2. Add 300 to 500g of the meat of your choice and approximately 1500ml of water.
3. Bring soup to a boil and simmer on low heat for the appropriate timings, depending on the type of cooker used:
- Pressure cooker (20 minutes)
- Conventional Cooker (1.5 hours)
- Slow cooker (2 hours)
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated once opened.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Shop online for your favourite Asian groceries. Asian Pantry is open 24/7 with low prices everyday. Have any questions? Message us on chat or give us a call.