For Energy and Digestion
Nutritious and comforting, Superior Nurturing Herbal Soup is a key addition to your dinner table.
Recommended for consumption on average 2 to 3 times a week. Suitable for long-term consumption.
Depending on your body constitution, consumption pattern can be adjusted at any time you wish to do so.
1. Give the prewashed herbs a gentle final rinse under running water.
2. Add 300 to 500g of the meat of your choice and approximately 1500ml of water.
3. Bring soup to a boil and simmer on low heat for the appropriate timings, depending on the type of cooker used:
- Pressure cooker (20 minutes)
- Conventional Cooker (1.5 hours)
- Slow cooker (2 hours)
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Shop online for your favourite Asian groceries. Asian Pantry is open 24/7 with low prices everyday. Have any questions? Message us on chat or give us a call.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.